Sunday 28 October 2018

Favourite Winter Liquid Lipsticks // Drugstore

Hello darlings.

Today's post is abut my current favourite autumn/winter liquid lipsticks. These are all beautiful mauve/berry colours. And all affordable, thats right they are drugstore beauties. 
I hope you enjoy!
This is the newest liquid lipstick to add to my collection. I'd really wanted this for a while as i'd heard so many people rave about them! I'll tell you one thing this stuff stays on! Even may makeup remover struggled to get it off. It certainly is a superstay product. Its quite drying, its not too bad for me but its not the most comfortable liquid lipstick i've tried. Its a lovely brown nude, the kind of shade i like to wear everyday. Nice creamy texture and dries quite quickly.

This is the most autumnal colour i have out of the three its also the only product i've tried from Lottie London. Its a beautiful berry colour, this is probably the darkest i'll go as any darker they tend to wash me out and makes my teeth look darker. This one dries quicker than the Maybelline one, its long lasting and very comfortable on the lips! 

This is the rosy colour of the three. Very pretty and good for everyday and would suit people the most. Its quite sticky at first when you apply it, takes a minute to dry down. It has a nice shaped applicator, more of a rectangle the only thing is to put a lip liner on first as it quite hard with this shape applicator to get it neat around the edges of your lips. Other than that its a really great product, its long lasting and comfortable on the lips.  
I'd love to know what are some of your favourite autumn/winter lips?

Kisses

<3

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


4 comments :

  1. Love these picks, the colours are beautiful! Totally agree that the Maybelline one doesn't budge, it's insane!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try those Maybelline lipsticks! I've heard a lot of good things about them xxx
    https://fallingforablog.blogspot.com/2018/10/28-outfits-with-drmartens.html

    ReplyDelete