Tuesday 25 September 2018

Revolution Makeup has done it again.....

 Hello darlings.

So i did it again.... i bought more makeup (someone needs to stop me) but to be fair I haven't purchased a new foundation in ages (After writing these have bought a couple more....ooops, i know i'm terrible, Bad Jessica! ) When i first saw this on the Revolution Instagram i knew i had to have it, it called my name. With a heart beat went on to the Superdrug website and purchased it, plus it was 3 for 2 so how could i not! If you'd like to know what else i purchased let me know and i'll haul it for you lovelies.

I LOVE the conceal and define concealer so when i saw they had a foundation to match i was so excited! So here are my thoughts, i hope you enjoy.
Packaging: 
Its basically a huge version of the the concealer, its kinda unreal. It is bizarre holding it, i don't know how to describe it. Its a nice heavy glass bottle, feels study, good quality, it feels a lot more expensive than £9! Its not a pump bottle its the same as the concealer with dofer applicator. Which i really like, it like the way of applying things, it means i can't use to much and waste any, but i can see why people might not like it for sanity reasons. 

Shade: 
24 shades! Same as concealer, incredible. I chose the shade F2 which i also have it in the Revolution Pro concealer and foundation and the fast base concealer and foundation. But the conceal and define concealer i have in F1, F2 is more yellow based and F1 more neutral. Pop onto the revolution website as they are better at describing all the shade and their undertones than i am! Its a nice colour, a tad too light for me know, i still have a little tan from summer but gave it a month or two and it will be perfect! 
Texture and Finish:
Its a really thick and creamy consistency, you only need a little! It definitely feels like the concealer only larger. The finish is flawless, you skin doesn't look like skin, it looks air brushed and photographs really well. It makes my skin feel soft which is a bonus.

Blendabilty: and Layering: 
It blended out nicely, i used both a brush and a beauty blended on different occasions, i think the beauty blended worked a little nicer. Layering the foundation did turn a little cakey so i will stick with one layer maybe adding a little extra under my eyes. When i put my contour, blush and highlight on top it layered really nicely. 
Long lasting?
I wore this foundation for work and it lasted really nicely, i probably worn this for 10-12 hours. 

Overall i'm super impressed with this foundation and i'm so glad i purchased it! Makeup revolution you did it again! You can purchase it here.

I'd love to know have you tried this foundation?
What else should i try from Revolution? 

Kisses x

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation




4 comments :

  1. I adore the concealer so I was so excited to find out they've launched a foundation - I 100% need to get it!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the concealer too! i hope you like the foundation too!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this foundation, it sounds really lovely and effective xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete