Monday 17 September 2018

Empties // September 2018

Hello darlings.

I'm not sure if people still do empties posts any more, i feel like its a dying post? But i'm gonna try and keep it alive! I'm always keeping things back with the intention of either dong a post or video on the products i've used up and whether i will repurchase or not. But i always forget and just end up cleaning things out. But this time i've kept a few! I'm mainly inspired but the pan project on Instagram. Its encouraging me to use up my products instead of just keeping them buying more.

So sit back, grab a cuppa and a biscuit as this is gonna be a long post... 


Skincare:
Nip and Fab Exfoliating Pads £12.95: OMG these pads are my absolute favourite item in my skincare routine, this has to be the 4th or 5th pot i've purchased. I was skeptical about using them at first as they are quite expensive but i'm so glad i bit the bullet and tried them. They exfoliate and cleanse which is brilliant, i love 2 in 1 products

Neutrogen Hydro Boost Micellar Water £7.00: I bought this on clearance for 80p (so i bought 2) This prouct is really nice, the smell is gorgeous, like apples. It worked well at taking my makeup off and not irritating the skin. I will definitely repurchase if i can find them! 

Vichy Aqualia Serum £25.00: I used this up quite a while ago now so its been sitting in my box for some time. I remember really loving this is was one of the first high end skincare items i bought. I did see a difference in my skin while i was using this so i would say it was hydrating. I'm not sure i will repurchase as its been quite a while since i used this up and i haven't rushed out to get it. 

Botanic face serum (Discontinued): This was a really nice basic face serum. I really liked it, it was good for a night moisturizer that soaked in to the skin quickly. I'm not sure if i will repurchase as it wasn't special but i did enjoy using it and don't regret buying it.  


Hair:
Charles Worthington Heat Defense Spray (Discontinued): This was a good heat protector, kept my hair protected while i low dried it. It didn't feel heavy or sticky. Good size for travel and on the go. I dunno f i will repurchase as i have several in my cupboard that i need to get through!  


Makeup:
Seventeen Pressed Powder (Discontinued): This is my holy grail powder, but sadly the brand has been discontinued! I know i'm in tears! So i can't repurchase sadly, so if anyone could recommend any good matte setting powder please put them in the comments below!

Mac Prep and Prime Sample (Full size £22.50): I got this as a free sample when i bought a couple of lipsticks a month or so ago and i really enjoyed it! It felt so nice on my skin, kept my makeup on all day and didn't cause me to break out, perfect! I will be repurchasing it after payday.

Max Factor Brow Pencil £7.99): If you have followed me for a long time then you will know how much i love the Max Factor brow pencil, its the perfect texture and perfect colour for my brows. The nib is very fine so i can create brow hairs with it. I already have another one in my collection ready to go! 

Benefit Lipstick 'Double the Lip' (Full size £17.00): I got this free in a magazine and its a really pretty everyday colour, i got the nude shade called 'nude scandal', i believe there was three to choose from. A nude, pink and a red. I did enjoy this lipstick but i'm not sure i will repurchase, i believe full size it is £17.00 and i'm not sure its worth the money. 

So overall so really good products!

I'd love to know have you tried any of these products?

<3
Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation





No comments :

Post a Comment