Monday 10 September 2018

E.l.f Lip Exfoliator // Review

Hello darlings.

Today's post is a little review of something new i've recently tried. A lip scrub, ok i know i'm late to the party with these! But i've never seen the point in using one before. But recently i've been really into exfoliating my body (for fake tan) and my feet (so i can have cute feet in sandals) So i thought i already defoliate my face and body so why not my lips?
I decide to try the e.l.f coconut lips scrub, they offer many different flavors they have clear, rose, mint, cherry, brown sugar but i went for the coconut as it smelt amazing! As this is my first lip scrub i don't have anything to compare it too. Its really thick and gritty which i really like, its definitely a rough scrub, its a proper scrub! So it really feels like its dong something. 
How it says to use it: Use on dry clean lips, apply it like a lipstick and really work it in. Then gently wipe of with a damp cloth. Then i put a little lip balm on and apply my lip liner and lipstick on as usual. 

Over all i really love this product and i can't wait to try a different flavour, i think i will buy the brown sugar one next time! I also think this will become a staple item over the Winter.

Have you tried any of the e.l.f  lip scrubs?

You can purchase them here for £4.50.

<3
Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation



No comments :

Post a Comment