Sunday 29 July 2018

July favourites // 2018 // Higher End

Hello darlings

Today's post is my July favourite,s do people still enjoy reading monthly favourites? I know i still love reading them, do people find them a little old news now? let me know in the comments! This month i've been trying new products and have done a LOT of shopping, oops! Don't tell Will. 


I'm really enjoying this hair cream i'm not usually one for using hair products i tend to wash my hair put heat protector on it an leave it. A top it up with dry shampoo during the week but that's pretty much it, i'm not very good at doing things with my hair, i'm much better at makeup. But since i had my hair cut i've been trying more products. I picked this up on clearance for about 89p, crazy! considering full price its £8.23, i think its because its in the old packaging. It gives me natural waves that last till i brush them out, its great because it means i don't have to use heat on my hair.

Nip and Fab Glycolic Cleansing Pads, £14.95. (Currently half price at £7.48)!)
I'm not if i've mentioned these pads in a favourites post before, i'm pretty sure i have as they are my holy grail. I love how these make my skin feel, they are a little more expensive than i normally pay but i heard so many great reviews on them and i'm so glad i purchased them and this is probably my fourth pot?
This is the first liquid highlighter i have purchased. I have a cream and LOTS of powder ones but not any liquid ones. These are the type you mix into your foundation or use as a stand alone highlight. Giving you more of a natural look. This Gold Euphoric is super pretty and i'm really enjoy using it on more natural makeup days. I need to try more from the collection. 

Mac Prep and Prime, (full price £22.50)
I only have a sample of this which i've nearly used up so i need to pick up a full size one. I got this free when i bought one of the Mac lip kits. This is so good, i'm not usually one to remember to use a primer but this month i have to wear it everyday in this heat! This leave my skin feeling so good and an excellence base for my makeup and it keeps it n place all day! 

Morphe 35 Taupe Palette, £23.00. (On offer for £14 on Beauty Bay)
Lastly my newest palette to add to my collection, it is the Morphe 35 Taupe Palette. I've only had this for just over a week but i couldn't not include it! Beauty Bay is discounting Morphe as they are opening their on site and store in England so Beauty Bay has the 'break up sale', which i took full advantage off! I've wanted this palette for a long time, it is filled with the shades that i wear daily, i think taupe and gold suit me the best. I buy so many warm palettes hoping that they will suite me but i don't think they do at least not all the time, but cool tone bronzes and browns do. 

I'd love to know what are some of your July favourites? How is is August soon!?!

<3

Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


2 comments :

  1. I spot many of my favourites! I love the Morphe 35T palette as well as the makeup revolution liquid highlighter drops and Those nip+fab glycolic acid pads have been in my skincare rotation, I literally use them in my AM and PM routine!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else loves them as much as me! :D

      Delete