Friday 13 July 2018

Lip of the week #33 Kate Moss nude collection

Hello darlings.

Today's post is a super quick 'lip of the week' before i go on holiday. For those of you who are new readers (HI!) this is a series where i tell you what lipstick i've been loving this week. 

I'm off to Devon tomorrow so i want to give you guys a little post before i go as i'm off for a week. Today's lip prouct is Rimmel Kate's' nude lipstick in shade 45, i know this was a popular lipstick a few years ago and that i'm late to jump on the band wagon! But now i have finally purchased it here are my thoughts and why its my favourite for this week, i hope you enjoy.
Packaging:
Its a pretty pink tube, the classic Rimmel shape but just pink so you can tell it is part of Kate Moss's collection. I really like it, its different from many other lipsticks i have and stands out in my collection. You get 4g of product which is pretty standard. 

Colour:
I choose the shade is '45' which is a pinky nude. It wasn't the lightest or the darkest shade in the collection but i thought it would suit me the most and it does. Its a nice pinky 'my lips but better', not a true nude for me but i like that as i didn't want the 'concealer' lips look. So this works perfectly for me for everyday. 

Applying:
Its glides on the lips easily, very smooth and pigmented. No lip liner is needed. 
Finish:
Its not a matte finish its a very shinny moisturizing lipstick. I'm defenfity more of a matte girl but its good to have other options. Not a glossy finish like lip glosses as thats what i don't like. I have long hair you get the idea....

Long lasting?
This lipstick is not the most long lasting on my lips, i do have to reapply throughout the day or after eating. But i think thats down to the finish, a matte lipstick would last longer. 

I'd love to know have you tried this lipstick?
Or any of the Kate Moss collection?

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely post! I used to own one of the reds from the Rimmel Kate Moss collection, but I've not tried any pinks and this shade looks like a stunning soft pinky nude that would suit a lot of people! I've gotta get on that, thank you! x
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, i agree i think the shade would suit a lot of people. Thank you for reading <3

      Delete