Sunday 3 February 2019

The Red Clutch // Valentines Day


Hello darlings

How is it February already? Isaac will be two this month which is surreal, when did i become the mother of a toddler? This time is flying by. And who has snow? Isaac is loving it. This is the third day for us and its really nice, normally i don't like snow but this years its so crisp and pretty! Anyway today's post is about a little bargain handbag i picked up last week that i wanted to share with you guys.
I was looking in Monsoon for Bridesmaid dresses in Bristol when i noticed in the Accessorize part of the shop they had a really good sale on. I picked up two bags, one white diamond studded clutch (for my wedding) and a red suede clutch. They were both pretty decent prices. The white one was £35 down to £10 and the red clutch £25 down to £7! How brilliant! 

I thought this red bag would be perfect for Valentine's day. Its a beautiful shade of red and such a nice material. Plus its a decent size, not like most clutches, i can fit my purse, phone, lipstick etc in comfortably! You can wear it on the chain or tuck it inside the bag. Its perfect for date night or a night out with the girls. 

I'd love to know have you guys got a bargains recently?

Shop the Accessorize sale here

<3

 Come find me on: 


Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :