Thursday 27 June 2019

My new bargain lipstick // Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Hello darlings

If you follow me on Instagram (link) you would have seen that i popped into TKMaxx a couple of days ago and found quite a few bargains! They had a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hill's products and pretty decent ones too, normally they are products that people don't want. These are not just ABH but other brands for example, black and purple lipsticks, or green and purple eye shadow.

They had contour palettes (the last one had finger prints in so i didn't pick it up) lots of single eye shadows, liquid lipsticks, lipsticks etc. Have a look at my bargain stories on my Insta to see which ones. Also they had lots of other brand too for example, Stila, Maybelline, Revlon, Pixi, Estee Lauder. 
I only picked up one lipstick, i know the self restraint, but i need to save money for my holiday. I chose a ABH matte lipstick in the shade Buff. Which is a beautiful pinky-mauve. Its quiet similar to MAC Mehr. I was really happy to find this shade as its the type of shade i usually wear which means i should get a lot of use out of it. 
Very pretty and pigmented shade. I do think it is a very dry texture but it is comfortable on the lips as long as i have a lip balm underneath.  But being a dry formula means its a long lasting product. 

I'd love to know have you found any bargains in TKMaxx recently?


<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :

  1. There doesn't tend to be anything worth a lot in my local TK Maxx, but this lipstick is such a pretty colour xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local TKMaxx is normally the same, but i got lucky with this one :)

      Delete