Saturday 20 July 2019

Underrated products // Collection Speedy Highlighter

Hello darlings

Sorry i've been a little absent, i've had a couple of weeks away. I popped down to Devon with my in-laws, Will and Isaac for a week and then to London with Will for a few nights. Plus many day trips and house renovating. But now i'm back to work and everything is settling back down to normal. 

I had a little idea while i was away, to do a series all about what i believe are underrated products. The first product is one that is a rediscovery, its a product i've had in my collection for a while. The Collection Speedy Highlighter. I always forget i have this products as i've always used powder highlighters. So this one always get overlooked. But every now and then i reach for it and fall in love again.
The packaging is simple but effective. Its a cream stick highlighter. So it is easy to use, you put it directly on to your face. Or if prefer put a brush on the end and apply it that way. Both ways work.

The colour, Its not too pink or golden tone its a happy in the middle colour. Great on my skin tone, i would say its good for light to medium skin tone. I am pretty pale but currently with the lovely weather in England (i know i'm shocked too) i'm a little tanned. It creates a a perfect sheen, not a in your face shine. But you can build it up to that if you wish.  It doesn't have any chunky glitter  or sparkle, its a sheen. 

I find it blends beautifully and looks really natural on my skin. Its great for my every day makeup. Plus i think it photographs really nicely! 
You can buy it here for £3.99

I'd love to know have you tried this highlighter what are your thoughts?
Are there any products you think are underrated and need more love?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation





4 comments :

  1. I've been a fan of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for years but I've never tried any of their other products - think I'll give this a try! x

    https://www.emmalisa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this before, but this colour is so gorgeous! Definitely need to give this a try xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful isn't it? If you do let me know if you like it! x

      Delete