Wednesday 1 July 2020

Current Favourite Makeup Base // Summer 2020

Hello darlings.

Today post is all about what base products i have been loving in lock down. To be honest i haven't been wearing a lot of makeup in lock down but these are the products i have been reaching for when i have. They are products that create a minimal glowy look. Perfect for this beautiful weather we are having. 

No7 Skin Illuminator: (£12.50) Who doesn't love a glow? I have quite dry skin so i prefer a dewy/glow base than a matte. I use a thin layer of this product underneath my makeup, a little goes a long way. It gives me a healthy glow, very natural and its great for summer. Its quick and easy product great for busy mums or of you are on the go a lot.

Relvon Colour Stay Foundation: (£12.99) This is an all time favourite foundation of mine, i think i've probably used it on and off for 10+ years now. Its the perfect colour for me, i have the shade buff. Normally i find pale foundations are more pink toned but this one is neutral. Its has good coverage, not to heavy but not sheer. Comes in two formulas one for oily/normal and one normal/dry and i have the latter. Its perfect texture and finish for my skin all year found.

YSL Touche Eclat: (£27.99) This is such a pretty concealer, its a brightening product which as a mum to a 3 year old and a newborn is much needed. Its a light formula, great for under the eyes, doesn't look to cakey or dry. I wouldn't use it on blemishes but with lock down and the little makeup i've been wearing i've had really clear skin so i can go without.  

Mac Radiant Bronzer: (£23.50) This is the newest product to my collection, (my review) This powder is a satin finish as though its advertised as matte, giving a very luminous affect on the skin. 'Lit from within' i should say. The texture is creamy and glides on to the skin. Its quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. 

No7 Blush in Honey (£9.00) I got this in my No7 Advent Calender last year, i really love the colour. Its a perfect all year round colour, really pretty mauve brown. Its quite sheer so its easy not to go over the top!
I'd love to know what base products are you loving?
Have you tried any of these?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation




No comments :

Post a Comment