Thursday 16 April 2015

Lip Of The Week #10: Maybelline Lip Crayon | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings 

Today post, as you can guess by the title is my lip of the week! This week i've gone back to a product i review a while ago, Maybelline Colour Drama Pencils (Review here) This one is in 'Minimalist', which is a pretty pale pink, almost a nude. There is definitely a theme with my lip of the weeks recently as they are all nudes and pale pinks, i think its because i'm so busy at the moment and they are just simple and easy to wear. But i will try to be more adventurous and try bolder ones over the next few weeks!
I don't know what that little pouts about.... ...hahaha

I'd love to know have you tried any of the Maybelline Colour Drama Pencils?
What are you thoughts? 

<3

2 comments :

  1. http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    I really want to try out some lip crayons. These might be ones i try out. Great post x

    ReplyDelete