Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Favourites 2015 I Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings.

Its been a while since i did a monthly favourites, i missed June and July, but this month there have been a few next products i have been loving so i was really excited to write this post.
I hope you enjoy :)

As you guys know i have quite long hair, not as long i use to have but still long enough that i have to make an effort to keep it in as best condition as i can, for this i used hair masks, they are quick and easy and a sustainable method for me. I've had my fair few of them over the years, the latest one i've been enjoying is The Superdrug Coconut Water and Coconut Oil Masque, coconut oil is great for your hair and in a masque is brilliant making it easier for me to remember to use.

Next up is my Garnier Micellar Water, i bought a small travel size to being with as i didn't know if i was going to like this or if it would be the same as my other micellar waters and honestly it is, there's not much difference, except it doesn't sting my eyes which is brilliant like some of the others micellar water do when removing eye makeup. I am enjoying this and will buy the full size when it runs out.

Maybelline Lash Sensational is no secret to the blogging community, famous for being a dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash (which i LOVE) i think this is a great drugstore alternative, the wand is great for getting into the lashes and giving volume and length and i love the packaging, its so sleek.

Lastly, brows, i've been trying out a couple of new brow products these past few month and the I Love Makeup, Brow Kit is really good, the lightest brown is perfect for a natural look for those days when i'm keeping ti more casual and going for the 'no makeup look' 

Thats it for this month another month has gone so fast, i can't believe it is now September, how crazy is that! I'd love to know what some of your August favourites are? What products have you been loving? 

<3

9 comments :

  1. I need to try the Coconut Oil Masque - it sounds very hydrating! xx

    Champagne Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jessica
    Online Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mask sounds great, it takes me ages to scoop out my coconut oil from the bottle so this sounds much easier :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Maybelline Lash Sensational too! Only issue is I accidentally bought the waterproof one BIG MISTAKE! its a killer to get off :( Also 100% recommend you get the full size micellar water, I literally swear by it! Ive gone through 2 bottles now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I haven't tried the waterproof, i have now and i love it :)

      Delete