Wednesday 13 January 2016

Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Blusher Review

 Hello darlings.

Today's post is a little review of the Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Blusher in 'Iced Hearts'. I picked this up a week or so back and i thought i'd share my thoughts on it with you. I've collected quite a few products over the last month or so and as its quite a few i can't decide if i should do a blog post or make a video? Let me know you what you'd prefer :)
Packaging:
The packaging looks really cute and is it the main reason why i wanted to buy one of these baked blushers. It looks good on your dresser. However it feels cheep when you hold it and it squeaks if you put too much pressure on it when you swatch it, which was rather disappointing and i worried it not secure enough and the clue may come unstuck. 

Texture: 
Its is a beautiful and creamy texture that applied really smoothly and effortlessly. 

Colour Payoff:
As always with Makeup Revolution the product is highly pigmented, it is very strong but not strong colour payoff it is much more of a more strong glittery/shimmer that is very pigmented. Its neutral and subtle but shimmery product. There is three colours, a mixture of gold, peach and silvery/bronze colour, each very beautiful even if there is not a huge colour pay off.  

Verdict:
I think its too glittery for me personally to use as a blusher but i do really like using it as a highlighter and its gives a beautiful highlight to the tops of my cheeks and on my brow bone. I think it adorable but i don't think i will buy anymore, the packaging is a little cheap and there wasn't a huge colour payoff. But i am going to enjoy using it as a highlighter. 


I'd love to know have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution Triple Baked Blushers?
What did you think?

<3
Follow me on:
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

6 comments :

  1. I haven't tried their blushers/highlighters yet but this still looks like a decent buy as you get 3 highlighter shades in one, although a shade that you could use as a blush would have also been useful :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah even tho i can't really use it for the purpose i bought it, its still a really nice product :)

      Delete
  2. I think this would be the PERFECT color if it wasn't so shimmery! Using it as a highlighter is a good idea tho

    Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up the highlighter ones of these for a while now. I had no idea this triple version was available, but think I may find it too glittery too :)- I'll stick to the highlight :) :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i've seen the highlighters and they look really good. Kinda regretting not buying one instead of this.

      Delete