Thursday 29 March 2018

My Travel Essentials // Skincare, hair and baby // Who doesn't love miniatures?

Hello darlings.

Last week me, Will and Isaac went down to Torquay for a few days and i though i'd share with you what products i took with me. I'm not mentioning makeup in this post, that will be a separate one otherwise this would be the longest blog post! 
Firstly i use the Superdrug B Range Micellar Water, i purchased this when i ran out of my Garnier Micellar Water a few months back, but sadly Garnier was full price but this Superdrug one was better than half price so i thought why not try this one instead. I have to say i really like it, its not 100 % the same but its pretty good, it takes off any my makeup without irritating my skin.Overall i like it nd will repurchase it. Then i use the Garnier Skin Active Face Wash in 'natural honey', this is just a nice simple face wash, i don't have a favourite face wash i just pick up whatever is on offer when i've run out. Next i use the Nip and Fab Exfoliating Pads to remove any left over makeup and exfoliate. I love these pads and i highly recommend them, my review coming soon! To treat my skin i put on a little of the Ole Hendrisk cleansing mask, i don't use this all the time to me its quite a luxury item to me and i only have a sample size. It smells gorgeous, like oranges! My moisturizer/serum that i'm currently using is the Nip and Fab Dragons Blood Serum, i have to admit i'm not loving this, but its expensive and i want to use it up. Let me know if you guys would like a review this? Lastly i apply a little pea sized amount of the Botanics Triple Age Renewal Eye CreamI'm really enjoying this eye cream i've had it for a while now and reviewed it here. Its over a really nice moisturizing eye cream. 
Hair:
I purchased these Tony & Guy hair products in a little set in the Christmas sales and i've been saving them for when i travel as i don't travel as often as i use to this is the first chance i've had to try them. The set includes shampoo, conditioner and hair protecting spray. Its a volumising set which is great for my flat hair! I also took a little body lotion with my, i choose the Palmer's Coconut Oil. This product smells amazing! I love Palmer's products, i used this lotion all though pregnancy too. 
Baby:
Not forgetting Isaac, these were his miniatuers. When i was pregnant i received loads of sample from companies and mummy groups. I'm finally getting round to using them! I took with us the Aveeno bay wash and moisturizing, i love Aveeno products and i was really happy with these! I also took a mini Sudocream, i mean how cute?! If you're a mummy you know you always have to have Sudocream with you! 

I'd love to know what are some of your travel essentials?
<3


*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

5 comments :

  1. Those sizes are perfect for travelling! Love the Garnier one xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2018/03/instagram-inspiration-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! I love Garnier products they work really well xx

    louiselovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete