Monday 28 May 2018

Forgotten Products. // Drugstore

Hello darlings

Today's post is all about those products that i love but don't use very often (I'm sure ill come up with a better title than that). I have a whole beauty table full of products that i love and bought for a reason but just get forgotten about. I stick to the same products day in day out. This post is just a reminder to myself to why i love them, why i bought them and why they should get a little more attention. I'm gonna try and make this a semi regular thing, so that i get use out of them and might even remind you guys to love some of them lost gems. 
Nip and Fab eye shadow palette in Sculpted: £12.95.
I purchased this palette on Black Friday and i got it as part of an amazing deal (link). I do love this palette, the shades are creamy, very pigmented and blend beautifully. But the shades are all very similar you can't create a huge amount of looks from it, they all end up looking the same or very dark. I could use them a long side another palette but i like a palette to have everything i need it in, a base, crease and lid. Which to be fair this does its just not a everyday palette for me. 

I really like this concealer but i just don't reach for it as often as i'd like i always have other concealers that i prefer. But this is a really nice concealer, it creamy, brightening and pigmented. I need to put it in my everyday makeup bag and make myself use it. 

I have a whole draw full of primers that i never sue, i keep buying them and forget that they are there. This Max Factor one if one of the better ones but i never remember to apply it before foundation. I have dry skin so i moisturizer before i apply my foundation, otherwise the application tends to be pretty awful no matter what foundation it is. Maybe a primer would also fix this? 

Again primers! I have so many eye shadow primers too, but again i rarely remember it before i apply my eye shadow. I do i find that a primer do usually makes my shadow brighter and stays on longer. This Makeup Revolution shadow primer is only £2.50, how brilliant is that! Very affordable. 

Sleek Blusher in pomegranate £4.99.
Lastly i new a blusher would be in here.sI own do may pretty blushers, i see them in the shops and i fall in love but i rarely use them. I contour and highlight daily but i always feel if i add blush too its too much. And i would rather have a contoured face than a blushing one. I'm naturally quite a pink person anyway so i feel i have it naturally there. But my Sleek blushes especially are amazing, some of the best i own, i'm putting this one in my everyday bag as i write this. 

I'd love to know what products have you loved and forgotten?

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


4 comments :

  1. That nip + fab eye shadow palette looks so gorgeous! I find that palettes are generally the 'Forgotten' in my collection mainly because I have SO MANY & I still continue to buy them like crazy. I'm also a massive fan of that makeup revolution eye shadow primer, I own like 2 eyeshadow primers as I also forget to wear them. I'm a big fan of the essence ones, I'm happy sticking with that as it does the trick & it isn't a category I feel the need to hoard.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same i have so many andi can't stop buying more. I love the Essence eye primer! i completely forgot i had it!

      Delete
  2. Oh I see what you mean about all the looks you create from that palette kind of looking the same, that sucks! But other than that it looks like a really nice palette.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely palette! But the shade range is very samey!

      Delete