Tuesday 20 November 2018

Bargain alert! // Poundland finds

Hello darlings

Today's post is a quick post about the makeup i found in Poundland. I like to have a little nose around the makeup in Poundland as sometimes you can find little gems. I haven't really tried anything from their own brad but i do like when they have branded makeup. I popped in last week to buy and drink and again had a little nose as i do and the stand was full of products! L'Oreal, Bourjois, Maybelline, Models Own, NYC, Rimmel, Cover girl you name it. So i thought i would just share it with you quickly in case they still have some in your local Poundland so you can get some bargains too! 
I picked up 2 nail polishes, both from Bourjois, one nude and one 90's nude. I also chose 2 blushers, one from Bourjois and one from Maybelline. I don't own any cream blushers to the liquid one from Bourjois i am very excited to try! I also picked up 2 brow products i see a theme here! A Brow Artist Sculpt from L'Oreal i've always wanted to try this when it was at the drugstore but i didn't want to pay £8 for it so i'm so happy to have found it. I also picked up a brow mascara from Bourjois which is so lucky as i needed a new one. I don't own any makeup from Models own only nail polishes but i chose this rosy nude lipstick, its a sheer formula but very pretty! Lastly a liquid liner from Bourjois and as you can ever have too many! 

Each products cost between £5-£10 each and i only paid £8 for all of them, so chuffed!


Kisses
<3

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment