Sunday 11 November 2018

Disappointing Products // Part 1

Hello darlings.

Today's post is a little disappointing products post. I'm one of those people who plan on writing these posts but i don't wanna offend anyone. Which is crazy because we all love and hate different products, if it works for me it might not work for you and vise versa and thats okay!

I keep putting products that i don't like into a bag and forget to blog about them and then it becomes overwhelming. I have a huge bag of things too many to include in one post so i'm gonna split them up into a couple of posts.

**Disclaimer just because it didn't work for me doesn't' mean it wont work for you, i don't hate any brands included in this post, there have been products from them i have loved but sadly these were a miss for me.**
I'm pale hence why i bought the light Hoola, i was worried the original Hoola would be too dark for me. But this has very little colour, and the colour it does give the face is orange. It really didn't work for me, which was shame as it blended really nicely and it was £25.50 so it wasn't the cheapest. Maybe i could use it as a eye shadow to get use out of it. 

This is a weird one, the wand is like nothing i have ever seen before. I find because of the shape wand it didn't catch all my lashes, therefore not the easiest to apply. It didn't give me the volume i was hoping, definitely not a false lash affect. I'm tempted to put another wand in the tube and still use up the product as it wasn't the product that wasn't good, it was the applicator. I normally really like the LO'real Mascaras but this was a miss for me.

The wand on the mascara wasn't as bad as the L'Oreal, i was able to apply the product more easily the problem i had was it was super clumpy on my small lashes, i think for some who have thick long lashes this would really work and i've heard so many good review, hence why i purchased it. But sadly for me its just not he right product, i'm not a fan of spider lashes. 

I was excited to try this product as it was only £4.50 which is a good price for a drugstore concealer and if i liked it would be cheap to repurchase. Sadly this concealer had no coverage and the colour was far too dark which sucked as its the lightest shade available. I think there are a lot better concealers for a similar price at the drugstore, for example, the Revolution Conceal and Define and the Lasting Perfection from Collection.

MUA Brow Luxe: £4.00. 
I purchased this brow product when it was on sale for £2.00. I choose the shade medium brown..... its red. Its way too warm for me. Saying that its a nice crayon, nice texture, its creamy but not too waxy and powder in theory a really nice product just a bad shade for me. Maybe i'll go back and try the darker shade.  

This is the only skincare product included in today post, if i don't like something skincare related i tend to just chuck it away. My first problem with this product is the scent, its way too floral for me. 
Plus it didn't do anything for my pores sadly. It felt nice on the skin but it didn't do what it said and i couldn't stop smelling the scent on my face

I'd love to know some of the products you didn't love?

<3
Kisses 

<3

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


4 comments :

  1. I'm lucky in that the benefit hoola lite bronzer works well for me, though I also found that ELF concealer to be a fail. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy it works for you! Yeah i've heard from a few others that it was miss for them too!

      Delete
  2. Ooh no Hoola Lite sounds really disappointing, which is such a shame as it sounded promising xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i really wanted to love it! As i do enjoy Benefit products.

      Delete