Tuesday 18 June 2019

Dare magazine // June 2019

Hello darlings.

I thought i would come on here quick just to let you know about the latest issue of DARE magazine. I love getting this magazine its always such good value. I'm a bit late writing this as it has been out for a while. I remember i missed the last issue and i was gutted. The June issue has 2 products and several sachets which is perfect as i go on holiday in 2 weeks so perfect timing. It was £3 and has the value of £11. 
It comes with a sample of J Low's Enduring glow perfume which smells amazing. A sample of the shampoo and conditioner of the Mane n Tail, i've heard so many good things about this brand and i look forward to trying this. A full size Revolution liquid highlight in the shade Rose Gold, this is £6 so double what i paid so this alone makes the purchase worth it. Its a little bit dark for my skin tone but i will make it work as it is so beautiful. Maybe an an eye shadow? Next a mini Colgate tooth paste, great for my holiday. A Hawaiian Tropic Sun Cream sample again great for my holiday! Its like they knew. Lastly the magazine also contains a book of vouchers to spend at Superdrug, these are points vouchers and discounts on their nail and brow bar. 
Have you picked up your copy?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment