Saturday 15 June 2019

Empties // June 2019

Hello darlings

Today i'm stood in my kitchen with my cup of tea that i have microwaved three times having a few moments to my self and thought i would write a little post. Anyone else with kids are constantly microwaving their tea or coffee? There is always one in my microwaved that i have forgotten about. Anyway today's post is an empties post, do people still read these? Or am i stuck in the past? I really enjoy reading and writing these posts. Anyway here are a few things i've used up this month!
Maybelline Lash Sensational: There is always one of these mascaras in my empties, my all time favourite mascara is the Lash Sensational. I've been using it for years and i have tried others along the way but none beat it. So i will repurchase it when i run out of my back up stash!

L'Oreal True Match Foundation: Its taken me a while to use this up i do really like it but its my summer shade so i put it away at the end of last summer and have finally finished the last little bit now that the sun is back out. It has great coverage, lovely finish and lasts well in the heat. I might buy this again in the future but for now i've got a draw full of foundations i still need to use up.

Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Moisturiser: This is a firm favourite of mine, whenever i need a good basic moisturiser i look to Simple. I think this works really nice first thing in the morning. It feels and looks amazing on my skin and it sits really well under makeup. It is a very light moisturiser but i need a thicker moisturiser at night. I will definitely be repurchasing this again.

B Hydrated Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz: I LOVE this facial spritz. I already have another one on the go. My skin reacts really well to Hyaluronic acid. I have been using this facial spritz for some time, i can't remember how many i have purchased. 

Jimmy Choo Blossom: My fiance bought this for me for Christmas a couple of years ago when it first came out. Its such a beautiful scent, its floral but light. I would think i buying it again but there are so many other fragrances i want to try next! 

Batiste Dry Shampoo: I mean what can i say who doesn't love and need dry shampoo. I have tried a million different ones but Batiste is the only one that works for me. This one is in the scent Sweetie but there are lots of really nice scents from them.  I will definitely be buying again as i can't live without dry shampoo.


I'd love to know have you tried any of these products?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment