Friday 15 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings.

Today i have for you my review of this little beauty i bought a week or so back. Judging by how i introduced this post you can tell i like the product!. I knew i wanted to try one of the Lorac Pro Palettes so when Makeup Revolution released the Iconic Pro palettes, i knew i had to get one. The hard part was choosing which one, but i finally went for number 2. 
So here are my thoughts on it, i hope you enjoy :)
Top Row: Mattes
Left to Right: Paper, Chase, Smooth, New-Tral, One Way, New Rules, Grey Day, Sudden
Bottom Row: Shimmers
Left to Right: Only, Silk, Awaken, New Day, Steal-er, Echo, Ambition, Faith.

When it comes to packaging i think for a budget makeup brand can be a hit and miss, but Makeup Revolution have definitely aced this. Its a matte, sleek casing with a decent sized mirror inside the lid. The palette comes with a doubled ended brush, its an alright brush, better than the usual sponge applicators that palettes tend to come with but i don't know if i'll use it. Inside the palette there are 16 shades consisting of mattes and shimmers. With a budget brand mattes are very tricky to get right, i'm so impressed with the palette as the mattes are really pigmented and not too chalky. The shimmers are very creamy and blend lovely. You can create many looks with this one palette. 

Overall I'm very happy to have picked up this palette, i'm glad i went for number 2, i think these are a great selection and quality shadows for only £6.99
You can buy it here :) 

I'd love to know have you tried either of the Iconic Pro Palettes?
What are your thoughts?

<3

6 comments :

  1. I love this palette :) I have Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro 1 and 2 but 2 is definitely my favourite! xx

    La Petite Mademoiselle , a blog by Lisa Santos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, i think i might go and buy the 1st one too!

      Delete
  2. I've tried Makeup Revolution's Run Boy Run palette and I really loved it - the quality is just so impressive considering how cheep it is!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that palette and i really like it. The shadows are amazing quality.

      Delete
  3. Those colours look absolutely beautiful, I'm IN LOVE with Silk and New Day! Will definitely try and get my hands on that palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete