Tuesday 9 February 2016

Lip Of The Week #20 A Classic Red Lip Duo

Hello darlings.

This weeks lip of the week is a duo i've been using recently to create the classic red lip. I find when wearing a red lip to get the perfect one i lip liner is needed! I hope you enjoy :)

The Essence Lip Liner in 'Ready For Red' is a recent purchase of mine, i've heard so many good things about the Essence Lip liners, and they have lived up to my high expectations. They are creamy, very pigmented and long lasting! I find it the perfect base for my red lipsticks. I think they'd also work really well on their own. I currently only have two but i hope to try out more colours. 

The Revlon Balm Stains have been some of my favourite lip products since i discovered them in 2014. The Revlon Balm Stain in Standout is a very deep classic 'standout' red that is perfect for this season. I wouldn't say its a everyday colour, its is much more of a special occasion or night out lipstick. Nonetheless i have really enjoyed wearing it recently, especially with dark eye shadow or winged liner. 

I'd love to know what do you think of this combination?
Have you tried either of these two?
Can you recommend any good red lipsticks?

<3
Lets be friends
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

No comments :

Post a Comment