Wednesday 5 October 2016

Bargain of the week: Essence Single Eye Shadow

Hello darlings

Today is my bargain of the week i need to start doing this on a specific day and make it a series, let me know what you guys think. Although i did buy this essence single eye shadow in 'All I Need' a few months back i feel that not many people in the beauty community talk about Essences single eye shadows so i thought i'd write a quick post about how much i love them. They are amazing and are only £1! I think their single eye shadows are so much better than their palettes. 
As usual i'll start of with packaging, its simple and cheap for for £1 what do you expect. But it is sturdy it feels well made. You get 1.8g which is a decent amount. The pigmentation is incredible, even lightly swatched the colour is beautiful. I find they are long lasting even without a eye primer. Its creamy and blends so beautifully. Without seeing the packaging you'd think you were using an Urban Decay shadow. It can be used as an all over shadow it works beautifully for that as a stand alone colour but i like to use it as my inner corner highlight. 

Dupe for Stila kitten which i have in my Eyes Are The Window Spirit palette. I must buy more of these and only £1 they don't break the bank!
You can buy it here

I'd love to know have you tried this eye shadow or any of the Essence single shadows?

<3
Lets be friends

Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
Pinterest 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment