Tuesday 19 June 2018

My current skincare routine // Summer 2018


Hello darlings

Today's post is an updated skin care routine, i'm obsessed with skincare, i'm always looking for new products to try but my current routine is actually quite simple. I feel like i'm always buying products and over complicating it. I see so many peoples routines and think doesn't that take you ages? Or its too many products for you skin and it can't be good? But i've finally found a routine that works for my skin.

Skin type: Normal/dry. 

In the morning i only use two products, i don't have a whole lot of time. I have a baby and any other mums reading this knows what its like to have to try and get ready when they are running round and you need to keep an eye on them.  I just wash my face with Garnier Nourishing Botanical Face Wash, i do this in the shower as its just easy. Then i moisturize with the L'Oreal Revitalift Centella Repair Cream, i love this, it feels amazing on my skin. I've only got a little left so i will need to repurchase. I use it under my makeup, i put a double layer under my eyes to use as an eye cream, i also find it helps to keep my concealer on longer and it applies nicer to. 
My night time routine is again simple, i first use the B. Micellar Water to take off my makeup. I've tried quite a few Micellar waters over the years and i have to say this is one of the better ones. It takes off all my makeup, cleanses my skin and its a great price! Then i use the Nip and Fab Exfloiator Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads. OMG these pads are my absolute favourite item in my skincare routine, this has to be the 4th or 5th pot i've purchased. I was skeptical about use i them at first as they are quite expensive but i'm so glad i bit the bullet and tried them. They exfoliate and cleanse which is brilliant i love 2 in 1 products. Lastly i use the Nip and Fab Post Glycolic Moisturizer i've only just started using this but so far i'm loving it, the only things is it takes a little time to soak into the skin. But it has a gorgeous scent!

I'd love to know what products are you using in your daily skincare routine?
Are there any ones i should try?


<3

*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment